Ephesians 6:7

Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men. Ephesians 6:7

Friday, January 14, 2011

God will make a way!

God has made a way! Yesterday I was full of disappointment thinking I was going to have to put my dream of being a nurse on hold again, but God has made a way. The class I needed to open up did at 2am this morning and it was quickly snatched up. So now I am on my way to earning my nursing degree, which has been my dream for many years. My class came open, my family stepped up to help me with watching my beautiful kiddos, and everything else is a leap of faith.

Today was a great day. Stressful but great. I hope to be able to balance school and being a mommy and wife. I suppose you will have to see how I handle it. But I know that me going to college is truly a miracle so I will keep you updated as I try to focus on Christ on how to better serve him this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment