Ephesians 6:7

Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men. Ephesians 6:7

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Simply Serving

Simply Serving....

When I think of simply serving I think of what I can can do to serve my heavenly father, my husband, my children, my church. How can I use the talents that God has given to me to enrich his kingdom. I want this blog to be about everything from my spiritual walk to how I serve my family and those around me. I have always felt like God has given me a servant's heart. I haven't always utilized it like I should but that is going to change. I hope you see this blog as a journey. A journey that hopefully will end at the entrance of the pearly gates, because until I am entering those gates I will always be seeking and serving Him.

As I think about how I serve I think of my family, and church. I serve my family by trying to live as frugally and simply as possible. I hope to future post on those things. I think of my church where I serve as the worship leader. I hope that through this year God will open up my eyes to all the things that I can do better.

So please join me on this adventure as I give it to God and let go!

No comments:

Post a Comment